Name : Zhu Wangshu
Birth date: 1991/11/28
Mobile: +86 18618422703
2009~2014 Beijing Forestry University（Project 211 University） Automation ( Bachelor’s )
2015~2016 Trine University Electrical Engineering (Non-degree)
2019/4~ Arizona State University Non-Degree Courses
(Conputer Organization and Assembly Language Programming : Finished)
(Data Structures and Algorithms : In Progress)
Fluent user of Objective-C and Swift
Self-taught Swift in 2015, have experience in iOS developing for 4 years.
Currently developing iOS framework for user authentication, in-app purchase and user center.
Have experience in git versioning and MR-based workflow,
as well as a Flutter user, published a flutter-based app on both google play and iOS App Store. Active
flutter community user, submitted feature which was added to the 2019 milestone.
2015/9~2017/10 Shenzhen Wei Xing Shun Technology Limited Xamarin.iOS Development
2018/1~ Now Shanghai You Lu Information Technology Limited iOS Development
2019/1~ Shanghai You Lu Information Technology Limited
Provide user authentication, in-app purchase and user center functions for company represented mobile games, in order to better cultivate the potential of large user base.
- Design and develop iOS SDK from scratch
- involve in technology choosing and discussions
- Design project architecture, produce iOS framework, demo and documentation
- Manage git codebase, work with a MR-based workflow, built CI system to automatically build framework on git merge on master branch.
- Code login page and user center pages
- implement third-party frameworks as Google sign-in, Facebook sign-in, twitter sign-in, Firebase and Appsflyer.
- Work with json objects to communicate with back-end servers.
- Deployed a mock server for API mocking.
2015/9~2016/10 Shenzhen Wei Xing Shun Technology Limited
- use Xamarin.iOS to develop App to control robot machines over Wi-Fi network.
2019/6 Simple Things Todo
a flutter project designed to make todo list more accessible by adding voice recognition.
uploaded to both Google Play and iOS App Store.
2019/4~2019/5 Sekiro2D:Crazy Monster first month download: 2.5k
SceneKit based iOS game. using characters from the game Sekiro
2018/10~2018/11 Runner Limitless
An app for long runners to record and compete their scores.
Built website and support page with python django framework.
[WZDropDownView] a simple drop-down menu，based on UITableViewCell
[WZBorderLine] Use CAEdgeAntialiasingMask for view’s edge adding.
- Mastered Objective-C basics and grammer
- Familiar with Objective-C multi-tasking apis, Objective-C Runtime
- Familiar with CocoaTouch Frameworks(UIKit、GameKit、StoreKit、etc)
- Familiar with MVC、popular design patterns (Factory, Delegate, Singleton, Notification)，KVO & KVC
- Experience in Git versioning and operations.
- Experience in cocoapods or carthage dependency management.
- Have basic knowledge in Python and Django framework，Deployed Support site for self-sponsored apps (http://www.runnerlimitless,club) and deployed a mock server on the same server for api mocking.
- Active Flutter user, published flutter built APP to both Google Play and iOS App Store. Proposed features on flutter project which was included in the December 2019 milestone. https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/39027